The workshop is a joint virtual event between Mathworks and DSfN. We invite you to get insight into how MATLAB may be of use for you in your research. The workshop will run over two days (if needed we will arrange a follow-up).
The workshop is free, but we ask for your active participation and welcome your inputs. All this so we can shape the workshop to help you the most.
Day 1 (January 11 @14:00 – 17:00):
- MATLAB overview by Shubo Chakrabarti
- Short break – coffee rooms open
- MATLAB basics in Parallel capabilities and Deep Learning by Sagar
- Rooms with topics open – for user experience sharing and MATLAB representatives
DAY 2 (January 14 @14:00 – 17:00
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Data)
- Rooms on specific topics (suggested by the participants). The format will be help each other – share experiences – get input from the expert MATLAB representatives.